Monday, November 5, 2012

Jungle Jumper Reviewed

The guys over at Play Android have been great with helping me get some exposure for my first game and have now also done a review of Jungle Jumper

http://www.playandroid.com/blog/android-game-review-jungle-jumper/

They give me 17 out of 30 points, which I think is awesome for my first game. The biggest complain is the sound design, which I tend to agree with them about. I don't have much experience in sound effects and none in doing music. They also mention that there isn't much to do in the game and some upgrades you could earn or something similar would be nice, I have been thinking about something like that myself, possibly an achievement system as well.

I'm already working on my next game, but I also plan on doing a good update to Jungle Jumper soon and all these points will definitely be taken into consideration.

Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment