Jungle Jumper Downloads:
|Amazon App Market||122|
|Opera App Market (Handster)||300|
My guess is that the game has probably been downloaded at least as many times again on some of the other free markets where I don't get any statistics as I have seen some big bumps in Admob stats that don't coincide with the known markets.
32,103 Ad requests
98.13% Fill rate (percentage of the requests that Admob could supply an ad for)
$0.26 RPM (revenue per thousand filled ad request)
$8.17 Total revenue.
Well I'm not exactly a millionaire yet, but it's a start. It's also worth mentioning that I have not spend any money on PR at all, the only money I have spent so far is the 25 dollars to register as a developer with Google Play.
The Future - Jungle Jumper 1.2 and more games
I've finally really gotten started on the next update for Jungle Jumper, here are the things that I'm certain will be in the update:
- Achievement system
- Fewer system accesses - There is definitely one access that I don't need, that should disappear.
- New buttons - I've realized that I really don't like the buttons, so they will get a overhaul.
- A loading / splash screen - I'm not a big fan of long splash screens that you can't skip, but this is a quick one that simple shows of Lonely Giant Games logo while saying loading. There are sometimes issues with the sounds not yet being loaded when a new game is started quickly resulting in the music not playing, this should fix that issue for good.
Things I hope to include, but which might be pushed to a later update:
- A universal high score system - I've wanted this from the start, but it's a bit of a daunting thing to implement
- Google Analytics - This would be very beneficial to find out how many people are really playing the game and statistics on how long the keep playing and what their scores are.
- Cleaner graphics - I've spotted a few graphics artifacts that I want to get rid off, and I think I might get rid off the blurred out of focus effect on the background.
- Better sound effects and music
The way that I hope to become successful is of course through more games. I hope to regularly put out a good free game, so that people will come to expect good quality and no annoyances such as in-app purchases, ads that prevent you from enjoying the game or push notifications outside the game. Hopefully having several games will create a nice synergy.