Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jungle Jumper Status, Improved Homepage and a Gameplay Video

Jungle Jumper has been doing great since the update. Just yesterday the game was downloaded more than  1000 times. The game has now been downloaded 6931 when you put Google Play, GetJar, Amazon and Handster together.

I've wanted to do a better gameplay video and maybe a real trailer for a while, but I've only been able to capture video by physically filming the game being played until now. I discovered AMD's bluestack emulator which runs great on my computer so I was finally able to capture some good footage.


I've also given the company homepage www.lonelygiantgames.co.nf a once over. I hadn't done much work with HTML5 and CSS3 when I made it, so the first version of the page was a bit of a mess. It has been greatly improved in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment