Friday, October 7, 2016

Quick Update

It's been more than a year since my last update, a lot has happened and a lot will be happening in the near future.

This is just a quick update on what's going on.

I moved from Dublin to Cork and got a new job at Apple doing software testing and automation. In a lot of ways this is a real step up for me as I get to do development work professionally now.

I unfortunately never finished Jurassic Adventure. I think in the end the gameplay was just not thought through enough. It was a fun thing to build in Unity and make the assets and I learned a lot, but I don't think I will finish it.

I got a consumer edition Oculus Rift, which I've been having a lot of fun with, but have not gotten around to developing for, but I want to.

I've decided I want to update Jungle Jumper and Space Sheep and my homepage and start doing regular updates on this blog before getting into yet another new project.

Look out for more updates soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment