Sunday, July 28, 2019

A Week of Powering Up

I still haven't jumped into a game project yet, but I do feel I've had a really productive week, despite a few distractions.

I've been spending some time playing around with Blender, as I planned, though not nearly as much as I would have liked.

Here are a few of the things I put together, as you can see I took some things further than others.



I also spent a bit of one day down in Cork city centre in the open work space for start-ups called Workbench. It turned out to be a really nice space and I got some really good brainstorming done for a game, even though I was just there for an hour or so. When I'm fully in production on a game, I think I will try to spend two or three days a week down there as it really was a nice space where you had no distractions and could use their facilities.

Next week I'll mostly be making ready for the big game jam next weekend. I might do a game on my Oculus Quest, so I'll ensure that I have my laptop set up for VR development for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment