Sunday, July 21, 2019

A Week of Vacation

My girlfriend was off this week, so we spent this week relaxing together. We both needed some recharging I think, but especially my girlfriend.

So I have not been very productive this week, though I have done a bit. I've mostly been playing around with Blender and then I've been reading a lot. I've finished reading the second book of short stories in the Witcher series "The Sword of Destiny" and I got a good ways into reading "David Copperfield".

I've signed up for a weekend long game jam in Dublin in two weeks, so I'll be going up and staying in a hostel for the duration. Until then, I'm thinking about spending next week playing around with Blender and maybe coming up with a really good entry to the current Blender subreddit competition, since the winning price is an NVidia RTX 2080 Ti GPU. I don't think I would have much chance of winning with my rusty abilities, but it seems a shame not to enter when I have the time and it's good to get some more Blender experience anyway.

So plan for next week will be lots of Blender, lots of reading, some more practical projects around the house and then I'll try to get back to some exercises in "How to Become a Productivity Ninja" which I've also been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment